Posted on: August 5, 2014
A new web site has been launched for Hastings’ Priory Quarter town centre business and education district. See www.prioryquarter.co.uk.
This comes as Havelock Place, the latest commercial property within the district, nears completion.
The new web site (shown below) is designed to provide a highly visual view of the business opportunities within Priory Quarter, which is being developed by economic development company Sea Change Sussex.
The web site presents the long-term masterplan for the area, the premises developed to-date and the latest commercial property schemes available.
Of most current significance within the district is Havelock Place, which Sea Change is due to complete by September.
Havelock Place is a 24,192 sq ft, high-quality, contemporary commercial property scheme arranged over five floors.
It stands next to Saga Insurance’s HQ and within two minutes’ walk of two large public car parks, the town’s main rail station, bus terminus and taxi rank, Sussex Coast College and Hastings’ university.
Offices are available to let within Havelock Place in the form of:
- ground floor units of 1,353 and 1,483 sq ft
- upper floor offices of approximately 4,000 sq ft or
- the full 24,192 sq ft building which can accommodate 350 employees
The ground floor units, with frontages onto Havelock Road, can also be let for retail use.
Letting discussions for Havelock Place are taking place now. Interested parties should visit www.prioryquarter.co.uk or contact one of Sea Change’s agents:
- Richard Harding, Bray Fox Smith: email@example.com or 020 7629 5456
- Chris Broome, Cluttons: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 738383
- Alex Hobbis, Dyer & Hobbis: email@example.com or 01424 423626