Innovation Centre office & workshop details
We have a variety of fully decorated offices for between 1 and 8 people – some with stunning views. All have a painted plaster finish, suspended ceilings and are carpeted throughout. They range from 14–96 sqm (155–1,030 sq ft).
We also have a range of workshops ranging from 30-57 sqm (325-615 sq ft). Some have access through roller shutter doors and some have running water. Workshops have painted block finished walls, painted concrete floors, the option of 3-phase electrical power supply and approximately 2.9 metre (9.5 ft) ceiling height.
See detailed floor plans of the offices and workshops in the Innovation Centre:
Rent & service charge
Your rent is set for the three-year term of your lease.
Each unit also pays a service charge based on its size. This includes:
- Light, heat, power and water
- 24/7 access, 365 days a year
- Shared kitchen facilities
- On-site management
- Building structure fully insured
- Building repairs and maintenance
- ICT infrastructure including CAT6 cabling, making units network-ready
- Building security including CCTV and alarms in ground floor units
- Cleaning of communal areas
Find out more
To find out what units are available and discuss further details, contact 01424 858100 or firstname.lastname@example.org